Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BECCA SHIMMERING SKIN PERFECTOR ILLUMINATOR SPF 25+ IN 'MOONSTONE'

'Moonstone' is the latest shade of the Shimmering Skin Perfector released by Becca Cosmetics (they currently have six shades in all, so you're bound to find one that suits you).  I purchased this at the end of September - you can check out my haul which included items from IMATS in Sydney HERE if you're keen. ;)  I have done a full review of the Shimmer Skin Perfector previously in the shades 'Pearl' and 'Opal', and included suggestions for its use (there are numerous ways you can use it!), so please click HERE if you'd like read about it.  However, apart from the shade itself, there are a couple of other notable differences in 'Moonstone' to the other shades that I've observed.  Firstly, 'Moonstone' has a slightly greater SPF of 25+ compared with the previously released shades, which had an SPF of 20+.  Secondly, the packaging is a bit different (see third photo below).  In particular, the pump itself I think is a little nicer in that it's a reflective silver, whereas previously they were a clear plastic with an extra clear plastic cap (I guess which provided extra security - but, I don't think it's necessary personally). ;)

'Moonstone' is described as a 'pale gold'.  All I can say about this product is that I am very happy they released a shade, which I think would suit a lot of people.  I would have to say it's my favourite shade of them all and suits me perfectly on its own (I have medium, olive skin tone ~NC30-35).  I love 'Moonstone' and I highly recommend it for the shade itself, integrated skin care benefits and how well it melds imperceptibly with the skin to give an amazingly glowing, natural result. ^_^
Comparative Swatches (Heavy)
For reference, my skin tone is medium, olive ~NC30-35.  All photographed indoors using artificial lighting and a strobe.
Comparative Swatches (Light - normal application)
As you can see, you need only a tiny, half a pea-sized amount for normal application to the high points of the face, and there's 50 ml / 1.7 fl. oz. in a bottle to go through! (Of course, you can use it in many other ways and other places such as your legs or collar bone ;) ).
Hope this was helpful.

Thanks for stopping by! ^_^ xo


You might also like...



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar