Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

URBAN DECAY : Summer 2015

 Urban Decay have a whole host of things for next season. I'm delighted to see a break in the repeated Naked palettes and Vice pallettes. They've brought out a new collection of 8-hour blushers, eyeshadows, lip glosses and are seriously extending their primer range.
 I'm on a make up buying ban at the moment as I have far more then I should do but I'm seriously tempted by some of those brighter blushers. However, most of this gear will be made permanent so there is no need to rush out and go crazy on the spends. I'm loving the idea of that purple blusher - although I fear I may be too pale to pull that off.
 So a whole host of new primers due out as well. Their eyeshadow primer now comes in a range of different colors. Including, an anti ageing primer which has optical diffusers which help to blur lines. This seems to be the latest thing in beauty - these blur primers which help to rid 'imperfections' as well. Imperfections being the beauty world word for massive spots. I really wish they would focus more on controlling texture of spots. This seems to be beyond do able.

 Now, revamped and reworked primers aside - the new Ultimate Ozone Multipurpose Primer Pencil is completely new to the line up. Interestingly, it is not just a lip primer (which helps to stop feathering, sliding and holds lipstick to the lip) but also can used around the eyes to clean up any mistakes and fill in lines. So a jack of all trades really. I'm curious about this one. I also want to know why the word Ozone is used in the title as well.


Urban Decay are launching all this gear on April 15th with what sounds like a concession/online launch. Sephora should have it from then. xx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar