Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Niall Horan Suffers Bloody Knee at Concert After Fans Throw Stuff: In "A Lot of Pain"


Well this breaks our Niall Horan-loving hearts. Overzealous One Direction fans were once again chucking stuff on stage, when Nialler happened to be in the line of fire. More specifically, his knee took the hit, re-injuring his leg again. He continued to perform even though he was bleeding and hobbling, but did make a plea to fans on Twitter.

Bottom line: stop throwing s**t on stage, guys. We know some fans think it's exciting to chuck things at them, but sooner or later (in this case, sooner), someone's bound to get hurt.

Still, Niall was very sweet about the whole thing, tweeting: "Also guys! Can you limit what gets thrown on stage please! Coz somethin thrown at me tonight! Hit my knee! A lot of pain from it!" He added, "Never wana sound like I'm complaining! But only having my operation 5 months ago, I still get a bit of pain and I'm very scared about it"

Harry Styles also took a hit in the face at the same concert...We don't want to hurt the boys, right?

Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar