Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Ghost Story.

In my graduating year I moved downtown with my family because my mom found a very affordable place for us to live in.
I had to change schools and I hated it! It was graduating year!
So I went back to Richmond, B.C., and graduated at my school, Richmond High.

This meant I had to move to my aunts in Richmond, 6920 Donald Rd. I know this address well as I grew up in it. My aunt bought the house from us.
So I got my old room back and continued my studies at Richmond High.

One night we received the baby Jesus Statue that Filipino's and other Catholics pass from home to home and pray to Him. It's tradition.
 Not good with being in an enclosed intimate places where laughing is NOT an option. My uncle kept making jokes!I was crying fromlaughter trying not to make noise.

That night I went to bed, regular schedule. Went downstairs to the basement, where my room is, shut the door and went to bed.

That early morning I woke up. like 4am'ish because I was FREEZING, I could see my breath. it was a strange cold...like dry ice with an odor thjat is sweet'ish. My door was open and  got distracted by someone opening my desk drawers. I immediately thought it was my aunt and called for her, but what I saw was something totally UNBELIEVABLE.

A red figure that was smoky, or 'smoggy' , but I can recognize he was smiling. I very slowly turned around frozen in fear, ( I don't think the temperature mattered anymore ), and slowly layed right back down with my head in the pillow.

This is why I believe in ghosts and am fascinated by anything paranormal.
Went to the Queen Mary's Haunted Ship in L.A.. We did the midnight tour and found NOTHING!

...the infamous "Pool Room"...apparently the most huanted place on the ship.

I'm not being crazy. I believe in spirits.

The very next day I moved back home in Fairview Slopes downtown.

That's all. Just a wanted to share it.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar