Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I turn 25, and the blog hasn't aged a day

I don't know IF I mentioned it, but my 25th birthday is next month. I will be quarter of a whole century old. To celebrate I have decided to turn the blog into lucky no. 25 for a month. I am going to make a series of lists. 25 things to...... and randomly post them whenever the mood takes me.
25 designers to know.....25 brands to love.....25 places in Dublin to drink in.....25 people I love....you get the drift.
So keep an eye and post a comment or 25 if you agree or disagree with my choices!!!
I am also organising 25 prizes to be won for random blog followers. So if your not a follower already...add yourself now by clicking the follow this blog button!
prizes include MAC cosmetics, Ted Baker goodies, M store cosmetics, Benefit cosmetics, Body shop prizes and a few other bits! So, if you want in add in.

- I will be announcing who won the MAC cosmetics 50 followers challenge as soon as the blog gains 10 more followers. Once there are 50 followers, One person will be chosen at random to recieve some sexy MAC stuff!
me
at age 21.
in a rather fetching green vest, black tie and shit wristband combo. The only thing worse then that is the knowledge that I am at a party. In my house. With no make-up on.

but i suppose i was 21, you can do those things at 21

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar