Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tiwa Savage speaks about falling in love with Tee Billz.

Tee Billz, Tiwa Savage with her son Jamil

Nigerian pop star Tiwa Savage, 36, spoke about how she fell  in love with her husband Tunji Balogun popularly known as Tee Billz."I didn't really like him when I first met him. I was just like this guy thinks he is too hot. He is so opinionated, he just says what he feels, that's how he is" admitted Tiwa Savage to Pulse TV.


"He is very honest, brutally honest, but he was really down for me, I am not going to get emotional, but he was really down for me, and he believed in something I didn't even see" she further added.

Tiwa Savage explained that she fell in love with Tee Billz when she got to see the real him. "You see someone everyday and you get to see the real person, and at that point when I didn't really care about his flaws or any other thing because I saw that genuinely if you get to meet TJ he is a good guy."

The Mavin Queen was sceptical to go official with Tiwa Savage because of a couple of reasons. "I didn't know what to say. He wasn't my official boyfriend at the time. I wasn't sure if I said he was my boyfriend some girl will come out and say 'Ey! Excuse me!'... Eventually I had peace about it. I knew it was not going to be a smooth road because obviously he has children as well, and was I ready to handle that?" revealed Tiwa Savage.

"But eventually the love was just growing and growing and it just got to the point were I was just like 'whatever it takes, this is what love is all about you are going to tackle it.' The person is not going to be perfect but we are going to do this."

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar