Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

You know you're getting old when...



...you find out that the pixie-like, spiky-haired little cutie from Kajagoogoo Limahl is sixty years of age!




But how did this sudden revelation come to pass? It's not the former pin-up's birthday (that was in December). He's not been in the news. No, indeed, but I think I may have unleashed a bit of a monster - the lovely Miss Scarlet, hip'n'happening sistah that she is, has taken to calling it a "meme" (whatever that is) and given it a hashtag-thingie #adecadeago - as I have recently been exploring the things I was chuntering on about ten years ago on this very blog.

Just yesterday I "rediscovered" those slapping sissies. Returning today to January 2009, I also found a post I did about Mr Hamill's 50th.

So, by way of a (rather belated) celebration, here are a few clips of the man himself in his prime...




Oh! The fantasies I had about that boy...

Felicitations, Christopher Hamill aka Limahl (born 19th December 1958)!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar