Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Pumpkin Spice Latte Hack

I hate to say it, but I am a Starbucks junkie. I wish I could say I have this super hip non-chain that I frequent, but what can I say, I pass a Starbucks while going to work so decision made. Not to mention, I really enjoy their french roast coffee. 

I wrote about my favorite Starbucks drinks already, but thought I would share a tip with all you who share a Starbucks habit. If you love a Pumpkin Spice Latte, but are looking to cut the calories/sugar, try it this way: Grande, non-fat, no whip, 2 pump, triple shot, PSL. 

A PSL usually contains 4 pumps of flavoring which packs on the calories and the sugar. I actually think 2 pumps is just right for a grande... it tastes much better to me! I also up the espresso because it intensifies the coffee flavor which is my favorite part. Non fat milk and no whip cream also helps to cut down on the calories. Do you have any Starbucks hacks that you do to cut down on sugar/calories? Have a fabulous day! 

Yours, 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar