Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Brian White & Daughter Layla Simone In DAPPER DADS Magazine


"Daddy's Little Girls" star Brian White poses alongside his daughter, Layla Simone and wife Paula for the fall issue of Dapper Dad's Magazine where the proud poppa opens up about being a first time dad, what he feels are his biggest responsibilities and how he and Paula have chosen to raise little Layla.  


On having a daughter - “We tried for a little bit, and then after a while I realized that I did not care about the sex of the baby and I was ready for what God wanted me to have. I just wanted to continue to learn and grow and become the man I am supposed to become, and the father that
I am supposed to be. Then all of sudden we had this little miracle and I would not change this for the world. This experience has taught
me that you might not get what you want, however, you always get what you need, and what I needed was a daughter.”











Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar