Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NOTD - Pin-Wheel Nails!


Hello there lovely readers!

Anyone else feeling the Monday blues majorly?! Oh weekend, why must you go by so fast? *wails!* aaaaaaand *breathes* Okay...dramatic moment of self pitiful emotions has passed. Lets move on to today’s nails which are pow wow bright, vibrant & just the kind of pick me up I love...Pinwheel Nails!




Nothing like a rainbow riot of colour to give ya a lift eh? ;) This manicure was inspired by the incredible Chalkboard Nails, who will forever be my first port of call when looking for a little nail-spiration.




Quite a fair few polishes got some usage for this manicure. I should've placed them in the picture in the same order as they are on the nail but then, I'm a plonker o_O




Anyhoos lets go with how they are on the nail starting with the red & going clockwise I used Nails Inc St James, Barry M Blue Grape Gelly, Nails Inc Bluebell, Models Own Green Tea, Models Own Cerise Shine Hypergel, Barry M Plum Gelly & Barry M Yellow! Phew!




I started by applying a white base using NYC Pinstripe White to really make the colours pop. Then using a nail art brush & the W7 Black polish I free-handed the pinwheel outline, starting from the centre & drawing curved triangular segments. You can squeeze in about seven segments per nail.




Then grabbing each polish & some more thin nail art brushes, I simply went around filling each segment with a different shade. Because of the white base you only need the one coat.




I went in again with the black outline, to neaten up the pin-wheel a tad then finished off with a small black rhinestone in the centre. A slick of topcoat to seal it all & finito!

Hope you liked the pin-wheel nails sweetpeas! Thanks to the fab Sarah for sharing such fab designs to inspire! Thank you for reading!


Lotsa love to ya!
 


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar