Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Halloween

THE DREADFUL DIARIES : Off again....

I love Halloween. It's THE holiday as far as I am concerned. I prefer it to Xmas and New Years. For the simple reason, I love to be scared! I also love horror films, blood, guts, gore, ghosts and zombies. Writing my article for THE this time (Halloween themed) was, what I felt one of my better ones!
Anyway, I am still taking last minute party invites. Which means I haven't a clue where I am going for Halloween yet. One part of me likes the idea of getting dressed up (as you can see below) yet the other half is totally into the idea of an all night horror movie marathon. A nice selection of horror, slasher, zombie, monster and ghost related films.
Yeah, I love that.
RIIIIIGHT, so after the essay from hell, I am totally ready to at least attend one night of drinking in the next week. I am off to see 'The Omen' in Dublin on Thursday night which I am looking forward to. I fell asleep the last time I saw it. Not because it was shit, but because I was working nights. So I have high hopes for this time! I am going to see it alone though. Which kinda sucks. But what else am i going to do?
No other news to report really.....
XOXOX

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar