Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Things I'm Loving: June


So I just realized I hadn't posted my June favorites yet and we're already in the second week of July.... #Oops. Anyways, June was a good but busy month and thus, my lack of diversity for favorites. I'm such a bad blogger when it comes to favorites. So here's my sad attempt at June favorites... Which happen to mostly be TV shows.......



The Astronaut Wives Club// 
If you need a show to watch this summer, watch this one. It's sooooooo good! The story revolves around the lives of the wives of the astronauts and the "behind the scenes" of their lives with their husbands making history. The cast is spot on and every character is perfect. My favorites are Annie and John and Betsy and Gus. It's got romance, drama, scandal and a touch of comedy. Check out the trailer here! Or you can watch it on ABC or Hulu!

iPhone//
If you hadn't heard, I finally jumped aboard the iPhone train and I love it! I got the iPhone 5C and have become one of those girls where it never leaves my hand. The only trouble is I can't find cute cases :( If you know of any place that sells them let me know! I've been searching everywhere! 

L'Oreal Double Extend mascara//
I have wimpy lashes. Actually I have almost non-existent ones and have been asked if I even have eyelashes... So I'm always on the hunt for mascaras or primers that will transform them into long, luscious ones. After seeing that Caitlin of Southern Curls and Pearls and Emily of The Sweetest Thing both use this I went out and bought it ASAP. They have the most gorgeous lashes and I was determined to get mine like that too. I use only the white, primer end and HOLY this stuff works! I prime my lashes, then use by Benefit They're Real mascara followed by my Maybelline Falsies and I get eyelashes on fleek. If you're needing some umph in the lash department run to your nearest Target and get this stuff. It's amazing. 

Mad Men//
Netflix has been on point lately because they've added a TON of new movies and TV shows. Mad Men being one of them. I remember loads of people talking about this show so I decided to give it a watch. I'm hooked. I love the whole 60s, corporate world/housewife vibes. Oh and Don Draper can get it. Watch the trailer here or the entire show on Netflix!

The Whispers//
Yes, this month was very TV heavy but #IDon'tHateIt. If you love crime/sci-fi you need to watch this. It stars Lily Rabe (American Horror Story) as an FBI child agent specializing in child psychology who gets a rather unusual case about children, an imaginary friend and government secrets. It's soooo good. It leaves me wanting more every week and I never get bored. The story is genius and the cast couldn't get any better. I'm hooked. Check out the trailer here! Or watch it on ABC or Hulu! 

Orange is the New Black//
Okay I know I am the last person to jump on the OITNB bandwagon but better late than never right!? After countless friends and seeing everyone on Twitter raving about it I decided to give it a watch. I know why everyone's obsessed with it and why haven't I watched it sooner?! The story line is hilarious, interesting and the characters are one of a kind. My favorite characters are Sophia, Crazy Eyes, Officer Bennett, Tastee, and Nikki. Who are your faves? Watch the trailer here or the entire series on Netflix. Trust me you want to. 


So there you have it! My favorites for June! Not super interesting I know but a lot of great TV so if you're in the market for a new show check out one or all of these! 


What have you been loving for the month of June? Leave me a comment sharing! 







"these are a few of my favorite things"



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar